Gynae Laparoscopy (A medical procedure), is basically an open surgery. Where an expert surgeon takes a deep insight into your pelvis with the help of a camera & light source and this tool is called a Laparoscope. Diagnostic laparoscopy can establish whether the patient is going through with certain issues like endometriosis or fibroids. The Process can also work as a treatment procedure in a number of cases as the Doctor can take through a number of Surgeries while using all those miniaturized instruments.
Through laparoscope, a doctor can see clearly in your body. The Organs which would be under observation are like,
- Fallopian Tubes,
- Many other reproductive organs.
Why Gynae Laparoscopic is required?
- Tubal Cannulation (Unblocking the blocked Fallopian tubes).
- Ovarian Cystectomy (Removing cysts from Ovaries ).
- Myomectomy (taking out fibroids from Uterus).
- To Initiate Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis.
- To get rid of adhesions (scar tissue).
- Treatment of ectopic pregnancy.
- Removal of Uterus (Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy TLH).
- Diagnosis and treating issues in Uterine Cavity (Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy)