It is easy to spend time wondering why you are not able to conceive even after multiple attempts. But what you need to realize is that each minute spend wondering or waiting is an important minute wasted. When going through such a dilemma, consulting an infertility specialist is very important because they can answer your questions and put your mind at ease. At the same time, they can discuss treatment options with you or simply advise lifestyle changes.
Most importantly, you will be doing something proactive and not merely waiting for next month’s test to be positive!
20+ Years Of Experience as
20 Years Of Experience as a Fertility Specialists
- Being under 35 years of age, you have not been able to conceive even after trying for nearly 12 months.
- Being over 35 years of age, you have not been able to conceive even after trying for nearly 6 months.
- You have had more than one miscarriage.
- You have irregular and painful periods
- Your ovulation is random and irregular.
- You or your partner has a history of a sexually transmitted disease.
- You suffer a premature menopause
- You partner has undergone a vasectomy which is the process of male sterilization.
- You are undergoing chemotherapy or have undergone chemotherapy in the past.
Hence, one has to be vigilant enough of one’s biological clock and its implications. Consulting the right person at right time can nullify the adverse effects of the biological clock.
Was this blog helpful for you?
Give us a clap
they found this blog helpful