Gunjan IVF World emerged as the pioneers in IVF across Delhi-NCR. We do all types of Fertility treatments under the supervision of the Best IVF specialists. That’s why we are counted among the Best IVF center in Delhi NCR.
In India and across the world, around 15% of couples of reproductive age are unable to conceive despite trying. We understand their pain and trauma. Impotent can be due to both factors Male as well as Female. It is very important to accurately diagnose the causes of Impotent and treat them.
20+ Years Of Experience as
20 Years Of Experience as a Fertility specialist
- IVF – This is a process where an egg would fertilize with a sperm in a special laboratory dish. IVF involves giving hormonal injections to the female partner so that she produces more eggs. The growth of these eggs monitored regularly through Follicular Monitoring (Ultrasound). We carefully plan the dosage of injections to achieve the maximum number of healthy eggs.
These eggs retrieved from the body by a procedure called Ovum Pick Up (OPU). The retrieved eggs placed with the sperms of your partner so that the sperms and eggs fertilize with each other.
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) – This is a process where the partner’s sperm(s) will manually fertilize with the female partner’s egg(s) to form embryos.
- Fertility Enhancing Surgery– Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy considered Fertility Enhancing Surgeries for females. It can Open blocked Fallopian Tubes, Remove cysts from Ovaries (In the case of PCOD patients). It Removes adhesions in the uterus, Removes fibroids from the uterus, Drain out infected water from Ovaries & tubes, etc. Hysteroscopy will be done to examine and treat problems in the uterus. Both Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy are generally Day Care procedures and the patient is discharged the same day. A lot of our patients have successfully conceived naturally after Laparoscopy or Hysteroscopy.
- TESE: TESE will be performed on male patients that are unable to ejaculate sperms due to blockage in vessels. In TESE, a very small portion of tissue will cut from Tests. Sperms would be retrieved from this tissue. TESE will be followed by IVF ICSI.
- IUI: Intra-Uterine Insemination Will generally done on patients with no clear female factor infertility. In IUI, sperms from male partners injected into the uterus of the female partner via a very thin tube. Globally, the success rate of IUI is around 10%.
- Egg Donation– During this process, a donor’s eggs will be fertilized with the male partner’s sperm (or donor sperm). The resulted embryos transferred into the Female’s uterus for further development and achieving pregnancy.
- Laser-guided hatching – Laser-guided hatching can be used to assist the embryo to hatch from its protective outer shell, the zona pellucida, and further support the implantation process in the uterine wall once the Embryo has been transferred.
- Egg Freezing–Egg freezing, is a procedure where a woman’s eggs (oocytes) are retrieved, frozen, and further stored as a method to conserve reproductive chances in women.
- Blastocyst culture– Blastocyst culture and transfer is a technique that works towards maximizing pregnancy rates in women while minimizing the risk of multiple pregnancies during the same process.
- Embryo freezing: Process of protecting the embryos after exposure to very low temperatures. The whole process carried out in the laboratory with cryo freezing equipment. The embryos would be stored in liquid nitrogen for a longer duration of 25 Years.
Was this blog helpful for you?
Give us a clap
they found this blog helpful