The infertility cases are on an all time high world wide and so is the need for their treatment. This article helps you know when is the right time to visit an Infertility Specialist. Time and Tide (read:Biological Clock) wait for none.
It is easy to spend time wondering why you are not able to conceive even after multiple attempts. But what you need to realize is that each minute spend wondering or waiting is an important minute wasted. When going through such a dilemma, consulting an infertility specialist is very important because they can answer your questions and put your mind at ease. At the same time, they can discuss treatment options with you or simply advise lifestyle changes.
Most importantly, you will be doing something proactive and not merely waiting for next month’s test to be positive!
Some of the situations that indicate that it’s the right time for you to visit the infertility specialist are:
- Being under 35 years of age, you have not been able to conceive even after trying for nearly 12 months.
- Being over 35 years of age, you have not been able to conceive even after trying for nearly 6 months.
- You have had more than one miscarriage.
- You have irregular and painful periods
- You ovulation is random and irregular.
- You or your partner has a history of a sexually transmitted disease.
- You suffer a premature menopause
- You partner has undergone a vasectomy which is the process of male sterilization.
- You are undergoing chemotherapy or have undergone chemotherapy in the past.
Hence, one has to be vigilant enough of one’s biological clock and its implications. Consulting the right person at right time can nullify the adverse effects of the biological clock.
At Gunjan IVF World, we provide the right consultation to the couples who are seeking to start their family. We have created 100s of families.Watch our Youtube videos to know what our patients say about us.
Gunjan IVF World is where the family begins. You can contact us here.